2. Proprietary Rights
- This Site is the official CleanEnviro Summit Singapore website. It is owned, operated and maintained by the National Environment Agency ("NEA").
- The materials located on this Site including the information and any software programs (the "Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by NEA.
3. Privacy Statement
Please click here to review this Site's Privacy Statement.
4. Restrictions on Use of Content
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of NEA.
- Subject to Clause 4.3, to use any parts of the Contents of this Site, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the:
NEA reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s) and/or if the information submitted by the user is deemed insufficient.
- Contents for use;
- Intent of use;
- Manner of use;
- Time frame of use; and
- Identity of the user.
- You may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the Contents solely for personal, internal, non-commercial or informational purposes only. You may download one copy of any information provided in this Site onto a single computer for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not display, distribute or otherwise use any of the Content for any commercial purpose unless you receive specific written consent from NEA.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents without NEA's written permission or for any other purpose outside the scope of NEA's permission will be a violation of NEA's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of NEA.
- The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this website may be copied or transmitted unless expressly permitted by NEA.
5. Disclaimers of Warranties and Liabilities
The Contents of this Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. While NEA has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, NEA shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, NEA does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site; and
- that the Contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
NEA shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind howsoever caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Site.
The information provided herein is to give a better understanding of the user's obligations and does not constitute professional or legal advice. While every effort is made to ensure that the Contents herein are consistent with existing law and practice, members of the public are advised to refer to the relevant legislation or to professional advice to be certain of their legal obligations.
6. Right of Access
NEA reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
You unconditionally agree that you will not:
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this website or the Contents without NEA's prior written permission;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site; or
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on NEA's servers.
7. Links from this Site to Other Websites
This Site contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by NEA nor controlled by NEA. NEA shall not be responsible for the contents of these websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyper-links and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of the Site. The inclusion of any hyperlink shall not imply the endorsement by NEA of the hyperlinked website. In no circumstances shall NEA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Site is linked.
8. Links to this Site from Other Websites
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Site or any of the Contents are prohibited:
Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Site, upon notifying NEA in writing.
Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Site: You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from NEA prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities.
NEA reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Site or any of the Contents.
Under no circumstances shall NEA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Site or any of the Contents.
NEA reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
NEA reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Site or any of the Contents.
9. Governing Law